Today the BC Premier announced a Restart Plan to reopen some businesses by mid-May. We are still currently under a close order from the Provincial Health Officer, which does not expire till May 30th, so until we hear that it has been canceled, we are holding off on announcing a firm re-opening date. We are also currently waiting on delivery of a few more orders of personal protective equipment and supplies that we need in order to re-open safely. Brent has also recently completed the BeautySafe Level 1 & 2 course so he’s up to date on current safety protocols.
If you would like to a book an appointment, feel free to send an email through our contact page and we will contact you once we have a confirmed opening date. Please do not leave voicemail messages as we are not checking them at this time.
In the meantime, check out our price list which we have updated to reflect our current cost of business and Brent’s 25+ years of experience and expertise.
We look forward to reconnecting with all our client Gabriola family very soon! Thank you for your continued support. Stay tuned for an upcoming post with the confirmed opening date and recommendations for helping us operate a safe salon post-COVID19.
The Gibson Family